My name is Sofya Kuznetsova but my friends call me Sonia. I am a student at the Rocagrossa high school.I am twelve years old. My bithday is 3 September. I am from Russia but I live in Lloret de Mar.I am neither high nor low. My eyes are green and brown. I've got brown hair but it is not very long. I wear glasses but I only use them to read.
I've got one brother . He is smaller than me and he lives in Lloret de Mar. My 3 favourites colors are blue, purple and red. My favourite food is spaguethis. I would like to live in Italy.It's one of my dreams but It's very difficult. I like reading , studiyng , listening to music , playing with my small brother ...
I love Christmas and my favourite season of the year is summer.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada