-Hello Natalia !- Hello !
- How are you ?
- I'm fine thanks.
- What is your favourite hobby ?
- My favourite hobby is taking photos and listening to music.
- What is your favourite song and singer ?
- My favourite song is What The Hell and my favourite singer is Lady Gaga.
- When is your birthday ?
- My birthday is the ninth of April.
- What is your favourite movie ?
- Have you got any brothers or sisters?
-No I haven't got any.
- What is your favourite book ?
- My favourite book is Breaking down
- What is your favourite actress?
- My favourite actress is Kristen Stewart.
- What is your favourite food ?
- My favourite food are Candies.
- What is your favourite sport?
- My favourite sport is swimming.
- What is your favourite colour?
- My favourite colour is purple
- How old is your father?
- My father is 46
- How old is you mother?
- My mum is 43.
- How old are you ?
- I am 13.
- What is your favourite series?
- I dont watch tv.
-Thank you Natalia.
- Your welcome.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada